What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain websites. Using cookies, a website can, among other things, save and recuperate information about the browsing habits of a user or his device and, depending on the information contained and the way this is used on the device, be used to recognise the user.
Which types of cookies are used on www.amnios.es?
According to the period of time they are active, these cookies can be:
- Session Cookies: designed to gather and save data while the user is visiting the website. These are used to save information that is only needed for the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: This is a type of cookies that keep data saved on the device and during a certain period these can be accessed and treated. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, for purchase or registration processes to avoid having to introduce our details all the time.
Depending on which entity manages the device or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s device and managed exclusively by us to improve the functioning of the website.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s device from a device or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the obtained data.
When you navigate www.amnios.es, the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Traffic log cookies: When the user accesses our website and logs on an own and temporary cookie is installed, so that he can browse through his user area without having to repeatedly give his details. This cookie will disappear when the session is closed.
- Analysis cookies: These are used to study the user’s behaviour anonymously while browsing our website. This allows us to obtain data like most visited content, number of users, etc. This information is used to improve the browsing experience and to optimise our services. These can be own or third-party cookies. Among the latter are Google Analytics and Iadvice cookies.
- Third-party publicity cookies: The aim is to optimise the exposure of ads. To manage these services we use Google’s Doubleclick platform, which gathers information about ads that were shown to a user, those that were of his interest and if he visits the advertiser’s website.
Configuration, query and deactivation of cookies
You can permit, block or eliminate cookies installed on your device via the settings option of the browser installed on your device:
- Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Anything related to Google cookies , both for analysis and advertising, as well as administration and settings, can be found on:
Updates of cookies
Cookies on www.amnios.es may be updated. Therefore, we advise you to regularly check our policy.